Listen, I know summer has just ended, but it’s always the time for a Kombucha Mangorita 🥭🍹
This over-ice mangorita cocktail is just what you need as an ode for the end of summer. The perfect pick-me-up will make you feel like you’re down South. Even better? You get to call it healthy because it has kombucha! Yep, you read right. If you’re curious about the benefits of kombucha, check out our blog post here! Kombucha cocktails have taken over and I am here for it. They add a functional fizz to any mixed drink or cocktail/mocktail recipe you plan on trying. Take this mangorita for example. Don’t knock it until you try it!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lime (two quarters for garnish, juice from the other half)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cayenne powder
- 1.5 0z tequila
- 1/4 cup mango juice
- One 355ml can of Cove Mango Turmeric Kombucha
- Cut a lime into quarters and make a horizontal slit in one quarter. Rub lime on rim to coat the rim with lime juice.
- Mix salt and cayenne into bowl and roll glass into mixture to coat the rim with spices.
- Next, add ice to your glass and pour over tequila, juice from half of lime and mango juice. Stir.
- Pour over mango kombucha and stir to combine.
- Finally, add remaining quarter of time to the rim for garnish (optional).
To make this a frozen mangorita, follow step one and then add all remainder ingredients to a blender with 1 cup of ice. Pour into glass and enjoy!
If you make this delicious Kombucha Mangorita Cocktail, make sure you tag us @covekombucha!